In association with
Logo Logo Logo

Girl dies due to poison consumption


Bhadrapur, Mar. 10: A minor girl child has died here of consuming poison even as everyone knows that poisons should be kept away from the reach of the children.

Deepshikha, two-and-half-year old daughter of Deepak Neupaney of Goldhap-6 of Jhapa died from poison, said the District Police Office Jhapa.

Some poison was poured into her mouth while playing with the bottle of forret used in vegetable farm. She died while undergoing treatment at Mechi Zonal Hospital, Bhadrapur. RSS

For Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-ve) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point

For Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-ve) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point

Comment here !
Related News

KATHMANDU:- Prime Minister Sher Bahadur Deuba is visiting the flood, landslide and inundation affected districts in the east today. He

GODAWARI:- Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Dilendra Prasad Badu underscored the need for special programmes which aim at

KATHMANDU:- A total of 513 new cases of COVID-19 were detected in the country in the past 24 hours. This

MAHENDRANAGAR:- Minister for Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs, Dilendra Prasad Badu, has said that the country faced a huge loss


Headlines
Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point