Four of same family ill after eating wild mushroom



RUPANDEHI: Four members of the same family have taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Rohini Rural Municipality- 1in Rupandehi.

The family ate curry made of mushroom brought from the jungle on Friday evening. They are Sahanaj Khatun, 30, Masihus Nisa, 20, Sahida Khatun,16, and Samir Ansari,10. They have been admitted to the Bhairahawa Medical College and are out of life-threatening condition, police said. They started vomiting after eating the poisonous mushroom.

Comment here !
Related News

Krishna Raj Gautam, KATHMANDU:- Nepal Engineering Council (NEC) is all set to make provision for conducting licensing tests before issuing

KATHMANDU: Photojournalist at the National News Agency (RSS), Ratna Krishna Shrestha, has been feted with Maiyadevi Memorial Journalism Award. In

BAGLUNG:- The process of registering the 567 meters long suspension bridge linking Baglung and Parbat in the Guinness World Records

KATHMANDU: About 10 metric tonnes of waste was managed from Bagmati River on Saturday. Today is the 402ndweek of Bagmati