In association with
Logo Logo Logo

Four of same family ill after eating wild mushroom


RUPANDEHI: Four members of the same family have taken ill after consuming wild mushroom at Rohini Rural Municipality- 1in Rupandehi.

The family ate curry made of mushroom brought from the jungle on Friday evening. They are Sahanaj Khatun, 30, Masihus Nisa, 20, Sahida Khatun,16, and Samir Ansari,10. They have been admitted to the Bhairahawa Medical College and are out of life-threatening condition, police said. They started vomiting after eating the poisonous mushroom.

Comment here !
Related News

MAHENDRANAGAR:- A joint security force from Nepal and India rescued three people who were stranded in the floods of Mahakali

BHAKTAPUR:- Japan’s Kobayashi Foundation has presented the ‘sixth Kobayashi Foundation Award-2020’ to senior oncologist Dr Sudip Shrestha in recognition of

KATHMANDU:- Three foreign nationals have died after they were swept away by flash floods in the Melamchi rivulet and the

NAWALPARASI:- The swollen Baudikhola (rivulet) of Nawalparasi (Bardaghat-Susta East) took away a bridge being constructed in Baudikali. Slab and beam