UDYAPUR:- Property worth over Rs 15 million was gutted when a motorcycle recondition house caught fire near DM gate of Gaighat bazaar in Udaypur district on Thursday night.
More than 50 motorcycles and other equipment were reduced to ashes when Rautarani Suppliers caught fire due to short circuit, said Proprietor of the recondition house, Raj Kumar Raut.
Deputy Superintendent of Police at the District Police Office, Bed Prasad Gautam, said that police personnel reached the incident site soon after getting the information about it and doused the fire.
Comment here !
KATHMANDU:- Light snowfall at one or two places of the eastern and western high mountaineous regions has been forecast today.
BIRGUNJ:- Air pollution measurement has started in Birgunj. The pollution is being measured through bluesky device connected to Solakhpur located
KATHMANDU:- Three campaigners active in anti-corruption campaign were feted with ‘Sadachar Sthambhadeep Samman (Integrity Lighthouse Honour)’. On the 75th birth
NAWALPUR:- A cyclist died after falling from a bridge over the Lokaha rivulet in Kawaswoti along the East-West Highway. Nar