RAJBIRAJ: All members of a single family in Rajbiraj have taken ill due to the consumption of poisonous mushroom. Those fallen sick due to the intake of poisonous mushroom are Sanjay Shrestha, 25, his wife Mila Shrestha, 20, and her infant son, as well as his domestic help, Urmila Bhattarai.
Shrestha is a police by profession and is posted at the Sagarmatha Zonal Police Office.All of them were rushed to the BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan, after primary treatment at the Sagarmatha Zonal Hospital.
The Shrestha family had eaten curry made from mushroom brought from the local market, it is learnt. RSS
Comment here !
KATHMANDU:- The government has decided to form a high-level salary and facilities commission for reviewing the minimum salary, allowances, remuneration
KATHMANDU:- The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday gave its verdict on the dispute over civil servants’ adjustment. With the verdict,
KATHMANDU:- Nepali Congress leader and thinker Pradip Giri, who had been undergoing treatment for cancer at Mediciti Hospital, Lalitpur, passed
KATHMANDU:- A total of 84 political parties, including old and new ones have submitted their applications for party registration for