In association with
Logo Logo Logo

Cooking gas leakage burns three family members


PARSA: Three members of a single family were hurt in a fire resulted from a leakage of cooking gas at Langadi VDC in Parsa district this morning.
Jagiran Dewam, his spouse Rahana Khatun and five-year-old daughter sustained burn injuries in the incident. Of them, mother and daughter are undergoing treatment at the local health post while Jagiran is being treated at the Birgunj-based National Medical College.

Thatched roof house of Jagiran has been destroyed in the fire. Further details of the damage are awaited.   The fire was put out with the help of the locals and the police. RSS

For Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-ve) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point

For Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-ve) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point

Comment here !
Related News

KATHMANDU:- The government has decided to form a high-level salary and facilities commission for reviewing the minimum salary, allowances, remuneration

KATHMANDU:- The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday gave its verdict on the dispute over civil servants’ adjustment. With the verdict,

KATHMANDU:- Nepali Congress leader and thinker Pradip Giri, who had been undergoing treatment for cancer at Mediciti Hospital, Lalitpur, passed

KATHMANDU:- A total of 84 political parties, including old and new ones have submitted their applications for party registration for


Headlines
Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point
Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point
Information for Indian tourists travelling by land:- 72 hours (-) C-19 report, CCMC form and Antigen Test at entry point