Marryland: After remaining suspended for nearly a decade, the ANA has been reinstated as a non-profit organization in America. The District of Columbia recently reinstated the certificate and has brought ANA fully in compliance with IRS.
Stating that preparations for the upcoming 30th ANA-Dallas (Texas) Convention were in full swing, the press release further informed that the interim committee is working on the following tasks.
1. ANA-NECC Lehman property sales and NECC affairs. NECC management team has been a great help in this matter. I hope to conclude these affairs soon.
2. ANA-GBNC Boston Convention Financial “settlement”. Mr. Sundar Gurung has been a great help. I hope to conclude these affairs soon.
3. ANA-Scholarship fund accountability and recovery.
4. ANA-Academy of Nepali Literature account accountability
5. And, other minor financial relevance.
Comment here !
By MATTHEW LEE, NOMAAN MERCHANT and AAMER MADHANI, WASHINGTON (AP):- President Joe Biden announced Monday that al-Qaida leader Ayman al-Zawahri
By DYLAN LOVAN, BRUCE SCHREINER and MATTHEW BROWN, JACKSON, Ky. (AP):- Trapped homeowners swam to safety and others were rescued
By SUSAN HAIGH and JULIE CARR SMYTH, HARTFORD, Conn. (AP):- Appearing bare-shouldered in a TV ad, Connecticut Democrat Dita Bhargava
By PAUL WISEMAN, WASHINGTON (AP):- The U.S. economy shrank from April through June for a second straight quarter, contracting at