KATHMANDU: Three members of a Chepang family have died after eating wild mushroom at Kabilas, the remote belt of Chitwan. Two others of the same family are seriously ill.
Somati Chepang, 30 and her two sons- nine-year-old Man Bahadur and six-year-old Santa Kumar- who fell sick after they consumed poisonous mushroom four days ago died in course of treatment at the Bharatpur Hospital.
Of them Santa Kumar died on Saturday evening while Somati and Man Bahadur on Sunday afternoon.
Somati’s husband Buddhi Bahadur Chepang, 35 and son Arjun, 18 are undergoing treatment at the hospital.
The Chepang people in the remote areas of Chitwan eat wild fruits and vegetables due to acute shortage of food stuffs.
Two years ago, eight people of a same family had died due to the consumption of wild mushroom at Lothar in the district. RSS
Comment here !
KATHMANDU:- The government has decided to form a high-level salary and facilities commission for reviewing the minimum salary, allowances, remuneration
KATHMANDU:- The Supreme Court (SC) on Tuesday gave its verdict on the dispute over civil servants’ adjustment. With the verdict,
KATHMANDU:- Nepali Congress leader and thinker Pradip Giri, who had been undergoing treatment for cancer at Mediciti Hospital, Lalitpur, passed
KATHMANDU:- A total of 84 political parties, including old and new ones have submitted their applications for party registration for