SINDHUPALCHOWK:- A total of 28 locals have fallen sick after consuming prasad (food offering) at Chalisegaun of Melamchi Municipality-11 in the district.
They all had the similar symptoms of diarrhea on July 29, said Deputy Mayor Bhangwati Nepal. She added that a team of health workers reached the village for their treatment.
However, of them, three were brought at a local health centre for further treatment. Health persons have stated that the locals suffered from food poison.
Comment here !
KATHMANDU;- The International Day of Peace is being observed across the country today. The UN General Assembly had passed the
By JUAN A. LOZANO, ERIC GAY, ELLIOT SPAGAT and MARIA VERZA, DEL RIO, Texas (AP):- More than 6,000 Haitians and
KATHMANDU:- The Supreme Court (SC) has furnished its written response in regard to the presence of Chief Justice (CJ) in
KATHMANDU:- The country has recorded 1,095 new cases of coronavirus in the last 24 hours. According to the Ministry of