DANG:- Fourteen people have fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom in Dang district. According to the State-5 Police Office, Dang, they fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom on Thursday night.
Senior Superintendent of Police, Raj Kumar Baidawar, said that Bimala BK, 35, of Ranijaruwa of Tulasipur Sub-Metropolitan City, her 11-year-old daughter and 10-year-old son, 17-year-old girl of Chhatrashwori rural municipality of Salyan, Tek Bahadur Pun,36, of Tulasipur-5, his wife 33-year-old Kamala Pun and their son Topendra, 19, were taken ill after consuming wild mushroom.
Similarly, nine-year-old daughter and five-year-old son of Chin Bahadur Rana of Tulasipur-5, 18-year-old Nirmala, Khima Pun, 24, 15-year-old boy, Bipana Gharti, 35, and 10-year-old daughter of Kaman Singh Pun were also fallen sick after consuming wild mushroom.
All of them are undergoing treatment at Rapti Provincial Hospital, Tulasipur.
Comment here !
KATHMANDU:- A total of 3,106 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in the country in the past 24 hours, according
KATHMANDU:- A total of 3,611 new cases of COVID-19 were reported in the country in the past 24 hours, according
N24 Correspondent, KATHMANDU:- Verosell vaccine against Korana virus (Kovadi-19) is being administered again in Kathmandu Metropolitan City from today. The
KATHMANDU:- The Ministry of Health and Population has directed the social development ministry in each province to ensure the management